KEEP IT SIMPLE STONER
- Somehow, an the cannabis nutrient market has been literally ‘consumed’ by pointless products
- Even some of the so called ‘simple’ methods have users buying multiple product
If you don’t know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part General Hydroponic Flora Series…however, what most people don’t know is that they are paying for H20! That’s right, most of the liquid General Hydroponics is water.
MaxiBloom is a little known additive from General Hydroponics. However with further inspection, this ‘additive’ has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:
- 1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
- Beware that not all teaspoons measure/weigh out the same. Please weigh out 7 grams, do not go by 1 tsp
- pH Calibration***
- Per US gal. tap water
***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF!)
Fives Steps To Completely Dissolve Maxibloom Lucas Formula
- Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
- Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
- Shake for at least 5 min.
- Pour solution into mixing bucket
- Fill to desired amount and away ya go!
BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH…adjust accordingly…
That’s it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.
General Hydroponics MaxiBloom Bloom Stimulator
MaxiGro and Maxi Bloom are stand-alone, water-soluble, dry concentrated nutrients
MaxiGro and Maxi Bloom will provide superior results when used with a wide variety of crops in all hydroponic, soil or soil-based growing environments
Use to encourage growth of seedlings and cuttings and to stimulate rapid growth through the vegetative growth stage